To add value to the services offered by our customers in the rehabilitation, exercise and wellness industry by providing products that are:
• Of the highest quality standards
• Priced affordability
• Available in the quickest possible time
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
“To Provide Products that Promote and Improve Health and Wellness”
We do so by:
• Providing innovative, high quality technologically advanced products.
• These products promote sustained Health and Wellness
• Providing good value for money
• Committing to offer honest, accurate and professional advice based on our experience, knowledge, latest trends and our customer’s needs
• Committing to integrity and fair value
• Seeking long-term mutually beneficial relationships with our customers and suppliers
• Having a multi-disciplined team committed to achieving all of these goals
WHO WE ARE
HiTech Therapy was established in 1994 and is the market leader in the supply of rehabilitation, exercise and wellness products throughout Africa. For the last 2 decades, we have been the leading provider of Physiotherapy, Chiropractic, Biokinetic and Occupational Therapy products and equipment. Our aim is to continually add to our product range, in order to provide you with the most up to date, advanced products and equipment. We also supply Pilates Equipment, Spa Beds and accessories, diagnostic ultrasound, a full range of medical exercise equipment which includes Isokinetics, other diagnostic products like Gait control, stability training and many other innovative products from around the world. We are committed to bringing the latest the world has to offer in Rehabilitation, Exercise and Wellness Products
WHAT DO WE SPECIALISE IN?
We provide a wide range of rehabilitation, exercise and wellness products that include:
• Electrotherapy & Ultrasound Products & Equipment
• Shockwave, Shortwave & Microwave Products & Equipment
• Laser & Light Therapy
• Traction & Inversion Products
• Continues Passive Motion (CPM) Products
• Hot & Cold Therapy
• Chiropractic Products & Equipment
• Treatment Furniture
• Exercise & Rehabilitation Equipment
• Testing & Evaluation Products & Equipment
• Exercise Software
• Respiratory Products
• Massage & Compression Therapy
• Educational Products
• Rehabilitation Supplies
• Pilates Equipment
• Aids to Daily Living Products & Equipment
• Bracing & Support Products
We strive to promote health and wellness through offering accredited courses and training throughout Southern Africa. We offer the highest level of support and assistance to all types of Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Equipment in South Africa through our highly trained technical service department, who offer not only repairs and service, but spare parts and components, training and installation and calibration and testing. We have selected the very best products from around the world. Our vast product range distinguishes us as the market leader in Africa. We are committed to identifying market trends, being aware of new treatment techniques and technological advancements, as well as ensuring that our customers have the best products available to them.
WHERE ARE WE LOCATED
Our Geographical footprint ensures that no customer is too far. Our Head Office is situated in Johannesburg, and we have branches in all major cities throughout South Africa including Cape Town, Pretoria, Durban, Port Elizabeth and Bloemfontein, as well as depot’s in East London and Botswana. For view our branch locations, please click here.
We value the relationships we have with our customers, most of which have supported us for many years. We thank you and reassure you of our continued commitment to product and service excellence.
Through our knowledge and significant experience in the industry, we add value to our client’s needs and build long term relationships that are mutually beneficial. We endeavour to exceed our clients’ expectations with the products and services we provide.
We focus mainly on the following industries:
• Occupational Therapy
• Sports Science
Our clients appreciate that we understand their needs and act in their interest. Our focus on partnership, our emphasis on trust, and our desire to constantly perform better also help us attract like-minded professionals all across South Africa. We hire people who are driven to perform and who hold themselves to the highest standards. We hire sales people who are medical professionals themselves, trained and qualified, in order to give you the best value and advice, as this translates into giving you the best service possible.We know that our people are what contribute to the success that we experience today. We are committed to continuous training of all our staff to offer you the best possible service and product knowledge.
• Offering continued educational courses.
• Having sales people who are medical professionals themselves, trained and qualified to give you the best value and advice.
• Support and Service structures that respond to your daily needs.
• Technical support that recognise the urgency when a machine goes down, and have the skills to fix them.
• Providing new and innovative products that help you stay ahead and get better results.